Holmbergs is a modern, full service communication company and part of the Global Paragon Group. We offer multiple innovative solutions within Print, distribution and IT services. Holmbergs is located in Malmö in modern facilities with easy access.
Your duties and responsibilities
Our current Finance Manager has decided to leave Holmbergs for personal reasons and we therefore look for his replacement. As Finance Manager you are part of the management team and responsible for a small team of 3 people.
You manage and oversee all daily operations of the accounting department including:
• Accounts payable/ receivable
• Forecast in collaboration with Sales
• Various daily and monthly reporting to HQ Dublin
• Cash forecast
• Input/update and maintain our IT systems (Printvis/Navision)
• Produce monthly reports and dashboards to management and staff
• Communicate frequently with relevant stakeholders at HQ Dublin
• Work closely with Sales and Production to indentify process improvements, profit analysis and cost savings
• Responsible for our Cost Improvement Program (CIP) which is part of a bigger European programme
We Believe the Ideal Candidate looks like this
• 3-5 years’ experience from a similar position.
• Analytical with strong financial technical skills.
• Strong operational focus and abilities in execution – a doer.
• Proactive in all things you do. Don’t wait for others to fix.
• Resilient under pressure. Used to working under strict deadlines.
• Strong communications skills both verbally and written in Swedish and English as European HQ is located in Dublin.
Vad vi erbjuder
Competitive salary, company car and mobile phone.
Start date is as soon as possible. Please send your application to: